- Permitted Users. The Service is available only to users who are at least 18 years old.
- THE APPLICATION AND SERVICE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE SERVICE OR ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED OR REFERENCED IN OR BY THE SERVICE. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES’ RIGHTS AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. WE MAKE NO GUARANTEES ABOUT THE SAFETY OR SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION NOR THAT IDENTITY VERIFICATION WILL BE ERROR-FREE. NO COMMUNICATION, INFORMATION, OR ADVICE GIVEN BY US OR ANY REPRESENTATIVE OF OURS SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY. THIS DISCLAIMER CONSTITUTES AN ESSENTIAL PART OF THIS AGREEMENT.
- Requirements for Use. In order to use the Service, you must have compatible computing and mobile devices, access to the Internet and mobile messaging and data services, and certain necessary software. Fees and charges may apply to your use of the Internet or mobile services, and you may be required to purchase hardware or software to enable your devices to access the Service. You agree that you are responsible for meeting these requirements and for your use of the internet, any associated fees, charges, or expenses.
- Third-Party Websites and Materials. References or links within the Service to any third parties or their websites or information are provided only as a convenience to you and do not in any way mean that we endorse, sponsor, or recommend any third-party material, product or service. Further, we supply the Service as part of the services you obtain from your Service Operator, but we are not affiliated with and do not represent your Service Operator. We do not make any representations regarding the content, accuracy, completeness, decency, legality, non-infringement, quality, or any other aspect of material on such third-party websites, content, data, information, applications, or materials, including those of your Service Operator. We are not responsible for and do not assume any liability with respect to the content, privacy practices or otherwise of any third parties.
- Further Disclaimers and Technology Support. We do not warrant or guarantee that the Service will function with your mobile or computing device or be compatible with the hardware or software on any particular devices. Information will be transmitted over a medium that will be beyond our control and jurisdiction; multiple factors, including network availability, may affect alert or notification delivery, uploading and security of biometric information or otherwise interfere with the operation of the Service. We do not warrant or guarantee against, and therefore assume no liability for or relating to, any errors, omissions, delays, failures, interruptions, or corruption or loss of any data, alerts, notifications, or other information transmitted in connection with your use of the Service, particularly relating to any failure of the system to function as expected. We have no obligation to provide technical support or maintenance for the Service. Check with your Service Operator if you detect any malfunctions. At any time and for any reason, without notice or liability, we may modify or discontinue the Service or any part of it or impose limits on your use of or access to the Service.
- User Content and User’s Responsibilities. The personal and biometric information, images, photographs, data, and other materials that you submit (collectively “User Content”) to us through or related to the Service will be used by us and by third parties including your Service Operator to verify your identity and for related purposes. You represent and warrant that you have all necessary permission to submit or otherwise make available such User Content and that all such information is true and accurate and that you are not falsifying information or impersonating another person. You acknowledge that we are entitled to rely on the information you submit for authentication purposes. Company is not responsible for policing the Service or for monitoring any User Content. We have no obligation to destroy or return any User Content to you.
- Account and Password / Passcode / Biometric. The Service will allow you to record and store information, including biometrics. You agree to keep your information accurate, complete, and current. You are responsible for the security and confidentiality of your Service account and password and any activity on your account. It is your sole responsibility to monitor and control access to and use of your account and password. At any time, you may delete your account via the App or Site.
- Restrictions. You may not:
- Lend, rent, sell, redistribute, assign, sublicense, or otherwise transfer the App or the right to download or use the App
- Use the App or the Service for any commercial purpose
- Copy, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, derive the source code of the App
- Modify or create derivative works of the App
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the App
- Transfer the content or materials from the App or Site to anyone else or “mirror” the same on any server
- Attempt to do any of the foregoing
If you violate any of these restrictions, you may no longer use the Service, and you may be subject to prosecution and damages. You further agree that:
- You will not reproduce, sell, or exploit the Service, its content, its software, or any portion of any of the foregoing
- You will not use the Service for any purpose in violation of local, state, national, or international laws
- You will not impersonate another person or entity or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
You agree not to:
- Interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Service
- Disrupt the operations or violate the security of the Service
- Attempt to gain access to data stored in the Service other than your own data to which you are granted access through the use of the App
Violations of system or network operation or security may result in civil or criminal liability. We will investigate possible occurrences of such violations, and we may involve and cooperate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting anyone involved with such violations.
- Choice of Law and Forum. This agreement shall be governed in all respects under the laws of the state of Michigan, exclusive of its choice of law or conflict of law’s provisions. In any claim or action by you directly or indirectly arising under this agreement or related to the Service, you and we each irrevocably agree to submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of the state courts of the State of Michigan, or if any such court does not have subject matter jurisdiction, then you and we each irrevocably agree to submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of the United States District Court sitting in Michigan. You and we each waive any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to any of these courts that may have jurisdiction.